Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Personal QR Code

QR code is a input device. Companies are using QR codes in many different ways. Companies all of times use QR code and put it on a item to keep up with it much easier. Companies are using QR codes for coupons you simply scan the code with your phone and show a employee to get some money off an item. Companies are also using the QR code to save money on websites. The biggest problem with QR codes is the knowledge people have of them. QR codes are becoming very popular but some people don't know what they are and what they represent. Another problem is not everyone has a smartphone to use to scan the code and see the message.
QR Code

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Gavin, I am currently working on my business administration technology associates degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Gavin, I am currently working on my business administration technology associates degree.

    ReplyDelete